The Godnapping
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evelyn Dagger of Camp Jupiter

2 posters

Go down

Evelyn Dagger of Camp Jupiter Empty Evelyn Dagger of Camp Jupiter

Post  artemisfowl18 Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:01 pm

Name:Evelyn(does not have a last name, she just calls herself Evelyn Dagger.)
Mortal Parent: Geramon
Mortal Parent's Gender:Male
Mortal Parents Age:Unknown
Date of Birth:6.10
History(5 sentence min.): Evelyn was always a different girl. She was born in Korea. Her mortal parent, Geramon, died after getting struck by a lightning during an experiment; he was a mad scientist at heart. Since he died when she was about 4 years old, she could not make the money to maintain their home. In her father's will, he left her a knife and sword of celestial bronze and Imperial gold each that he tampered with, so she does not fully know what it is capable of, even now. She named the sword Lumos(light).Well, she did have this boy her father "adopted", so it's like her stepbrother, and he turned out as a satyr, and helped her go to camp. Sadly, he didn't make it. But during the journey, Evelyn got superior fighting skills like taekwondo and sword skills and stuff. She also found this owl charm set in the Amazon forest(long story) and wears it ever since, even though she does not believe in good luck. She has a snowy owl called Silver that she can communicate with, and she can speak owl. She figured this out in this dense forest a monster chase lead to.
Personality(3 sentence min.): She is kind when she wants to, but always maintains her coolness. She is not that outgoing, though she does like to have a friend by her side now and then. She has a very mysterious personality that even she does not know fully about.
Years at Camp Half-Blood:10
Fatal Flaw:She keeps too much to herself. She doesn't share her inner secrets with anyone except people who she really, really trust. And it's hard to get her trust.
Strengths(max. 4):Any kind of fighting, she is good at, even without weapons. She is also very good at stealth and secretiveness if all sorts. She is very smart, obviously, because of her mother and has good strategies. She is especially good with animals.
Additional Info:She looks very Asian, but there is a hint of American. Very intimating, she is a senior camper, and goes year round most of the time. She is a praetor,and does not mind sharing power (can I? I'm the first Jupiter.. Razz ) She can do both of Greek and Roman techniques; though she is better at Roman and is practicing greek, and she is not as good as her roman side with it. Her weapons go in bracelets.She also has a watch where you push a button and a strong shield, a replica of Aegis, comes out.
Godly Parent:Minerva

Last edited by annabeth18 on Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
artemisfowl18
artemisfowl18
100 plus poster
100 plus poster

Godly Favor : 681

Character sheet
Name: Estelle Shadeslayer
Health:
Evelyn Dagger of Camp Jupiter Left_bar_bleue200/200Evelyn Dagger of Camp Jupiter Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Items:

Back to top Go down

Evelyn Dagger of Camp Jupiter Empty Re: Evelyn Dagger of Camp Jupiter

Post  artemisfowl18 Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:02 pm

Whitney, please post quickly..
I might just approve myself, but I'll wait for you a bit..
COME ON!!!!
artemisfowl18
artemisfowl18
100 plus poster
100 plus poster

Character sheet
Health:
Evelyn Dagger of Camp Jupiter Left_bar_bleue200/200Evelyn Dagger of Camp Jupiter Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post  whitney1a Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:56 pm

Sorry, sorry, I forgot to tell you guys about a trip to New York, sorry, and approved, except for the both Greek and Roman fighting styles. She can probably recognize the Greek style, but would have to learn from a Greek camper, with a whole lot of weird circumstances, so... yeah.
whitney1a
whitney1a
100 plus poster
100 plus poster

Godly Favor : 818

Character sheet
Name: Whitney Joseph Ahn
Health:
Items:

https://percyjackson2.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  artemisfowl18 Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:01 am

Got it. Then I'll say that she adapts the opponent's fighting styles very quickly.

Whoa. But isn't this a long time after the meeting of Greek and Roman? Maybe s1 who learned the greek tech can teach her?
artemisfowl18
artemisfowl18
100 plus poster
100 plus poster

Character sheet
Health:
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post  whitney1a Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:26 am

THis site takes place in 2039, so not a long time after, and I'd say that the two camps are still separate.
whitney1a
whitney1a
100 plus poster
100 plus poster

Godly Favor : 818

Character sheet
Name: Whitney Joseph Ahn
Health:
Items:

https://percyjackson2.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  artemisfowl18 Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:41 pm

Kay. Then let's go with my first suggestion.
artemisfowl18
artemisfowl18
100 plus poster
100 plus poster

Character sheet
Health:
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post  artemisfowl18 Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:45 am

Thinking that I am approved, I'll go on.
artemisfowl18
artemisfowl18
100 plus poster
100 plus poster

Character sheet
Health:
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum