The Godnapping
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swimming(for anyone.. please join.)

2 posters

Go down

Swimming(for anyone.. please join.) Empty Swimming(for anyone.. please join.)

Post  artemisfowl18 Tue May 29, 2012 8:35 am

Estelle was deep in the water, with her jaguar. She swam with Selina (yes, jaguars are excellent swimmers) gracefully, turning in the water. Some fish were circling them, curious. Estelle had one arm around Selina, who was nuzzling her with its jaw. It was hard to ignore the razor-sharp fangs, but Estelle, knowing that it would never hurt her, patted her on the head.
artemisfowl18
artemisfowl18
100 plus poster
100 plus poster

Godly Favor : 681

Character sheet
Name: Estelle Shadeslayer
Health:
Swimming(for anyone.. please join.) Left_bar_bleue200/200Swimming(for anyone.. please join.) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Items:

Back to top Go down

Swimming(for anyone.. please join.) Empty Re: Swimming(for anyone.. please join.)

Post  whitney1a Wed May 30, 2012 6:08 pm

Whitney had came for his afternoon swim. he saw the Athena kid, and smiled. the quest they were on was a frightful one, as the questeers were simply waiting for Chiron to get back.
whitney1a
whitney1a
100 plus poster
100 plus poster

Godly Favor : 818

Character sheet
Name: Whitney Joseph Ahn
Health:
Swimming(for anyone.. please join.) Left_bar_bleue200/200Swimming(for anyone.. please join.) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Items:

https://percyjackson2.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Swimming(for anyone.. please join.) Empty Re: Swimming(for anyone.. please join.)

Post  artemisfowl18 Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:23 am

Estelle noticed Whitney. 'Hey, kid. Why aren't ya comin in?' She called, waving. Selina got ready to jump, suddenly. Gods know why. Estelle didn't try to stop her; it would be no use anyhow. 'Whitney, I'd watch out if I were you' she yelled at him as Selina pounced upon the poor boy. It was very sudden. A surprise attack was one of Selina's favorites. Before Whitney could react in any way, the jaguar tackled him to the ground. Estelle couldn't help laughing. 'I'm so sorry, Whitney. Are you all right?' she asked.She walked to Whitney,lending a hand and shaking her head. 'Selina, get off him' she told her jaguar, which reluctantly obeyed and stepped back. Selina pawed at the ground, trying to make Estelle feel sorry for her.
artemisfowl18
artemisfowl18
100 plus poster
100 plus poster

Character sheet
Health:
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post  whitney1a Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:52 am

"I'm fine. Your jaguar is kinda cute. Aren't you girl?" Whitney said, in a 'human to puppy' type voice. "What's your name?"
whitney1a
whitney1a
100 plus poster
100 plus poster

Character sheet
Health:
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post  artemisfowl18 Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:49 pm

'Umm..Whitney? You don't want to use that type of voice for her, you know.' Estelle advised him. Selina growled assent, and bared her fangs. 'Her name's Selina' Estelle added. 'Isn't she beautiful?' She put one arm around Selina's neck and rubbed her. Selina yawned, and pawed at Estelle's leg.'You wanna go back to the water, girl?' she asked. The feline purred.'Come on, let's go' she gestured to Whitney and went back into the water.
artemisfowl18
artemisfowl18
100 plus poster
100 plus poster

Character sheet
Health:
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post  whitney1a Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:07 pm

"Right. Um... Sorry Selina. Won't happen again." Whitney replied nervously. Estelle alone scared him a little, but Estelle in charge of a jaguar... That's reason to be scared. He followed them into the water, and then felt his confidence return. He then got an idea. It was easy to move one small jet quickly. What he moved multiple jets of water, and created a tide, which would know Estelle to the other side of the lake. The Hermes kids would love it.
whitney1a
whitney1a
100 plus poster
100 plus poster

Character sheet
Health:
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post  artemisfowl18 Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:39 pm

Estelle noticed a tide coming towards her. By the strongness of it, she knew that Whitney was in charge of this. She also knew that Whitney would get his breath pounded out by Selina after this was finished. She first held her breath and plunged underwater, because the tide won't hit them too hard underwater. Then after the impact subsided a bit, she let her body float upwards again. She didn't try to struggle, and actually let her body float with the current. She noticed that Selina was swimming with the current. How smart of her. Estelle copied Selina's movements, and after only a few mouthful of water, they arrived at the other side. Time to get revenge. Her eyes got that sparkle, whenever she had a really scary idea. 'Whitney, you are so gonna pay' she muttered. She smiled a I'm-gonna-kill-you-right-now-really-painfully-and-make-you-remember-that-I-am-too-dangerous-to-play-with kind of smile and surged into the water, of course, with Selina. They were friends with the water naiads, and the naiads helped them move faster in the water. They rose from the water without a sound, when whitney's back was turned. Estelle nodded to Selina, and Selina tackled Whitney once more, pinning him down long enough for Estelle to walk over. 'Don't ever try that again, seaweed. Selina controlled her anger this time.' she grinned at Whitney. Selina growled in a low voice, then stepped back to let Whitney catch his breath.
artemisfowl18
artemisfowl18
100 plus poster
100 plus poster

Character sheet
Health:
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post  whitney1a Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:54 pm

Whitney started laughing uncontrollably. "sorry," He chuckled, "couldn't help it. But strong though, still trying to get a harness on my powers." he apologized, but he was still laughing.
whitney1a
whitney1a
100 plus poster
100 plus poster

Character sheet
Health:
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post  artemisfowl18 Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:46 am

Estelle arched one eyebrow for a sec, then smiled sweetly. 'Catch your breath, seaweed. You're gonna need it' she said. 'You can pet her, but careful.'she said, gesturing to Selina. Selina growled again, but Estelle soothed her.'It isn't so bad, Selina. He won't hurt you' She demonstrated for Whitney. 'Like this. From her head to the body.She doesn't like people touching her tail, except me' she explained. She got Selina to crouch for Whitney.'Go on. It isn't everyday you get to touch a jaguar without injuries'She smiled again, a bit dangerous edge to it this time.
artemisfowl18
artemisfowl18
100 plus poster
100 plus poster

Character sheet
Health:
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post  whitney1a Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:38 pm

"I'm not going to ask wether or not I should be scared, because I know the answer." He responded. after a moment he replied, "And that that is different from your answer," he nervously approached, and began to pet Selina. "and I am sorry. Truly. It just seemed like a good idea at the time."
whitney1a
whitney1a
100 plus poster
100 plus poster

Character sheet
Health:
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post  artemisfowl18 Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:53 pm

'Eh, just a little fun. I admit, it was a bit fun.' Estelle replied. Selina purred as Whitney pet her. Her fur was, of course, smooth as silk, even after the wet dip. 'and usually, Whitney? I advise you not to pet Selina when I am not there. It could hurt.' Estelle started petting Selina too, and Selina purred softly again.'She wants to go back into the water. Race you' She turned and ran towards the lake, Selina at her heels.
artemisfowl18
artemisfowl18
100 plus poster
100 plus poster

Character sheet
Health:
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post  whitney1a Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:37 am

Whitney followed her to the water, matching her speed and pace, tieing at the end. "Tie," he said as his mind became clearer and more focused, thanks to the water of the lake he was standing in. They were just barely in though.
whitney1a
whitney1a
100 plus poster
100 plus poster

Character sheet
Health:
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post  artemisfowl18 Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:54 pm

'Yes.' Estelle replied as she waded into the coolness of the water.Selina paddled for a while, and picked at a crab. 'Oh, no, you don't' Estelle wagged a finger at the jaguar. 'You do not play with sea animals that are alive. Got it, girl? Now leave that in peace.' Selina whimpered a bit, and Estelle softened her expression.'It's just that the thing's innocent. I'll let you play with every enemy we have, all right?' she explained.Selina purred in satisfaction and sank lower into the water.
artemisfowl18
artemisfowl18
100 plus poster
100 plus poster

Character sheet
Health:
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post  whitney1a Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:05 pm

"You'll have plenty of giants that you can tear up, limb by limb, if you want. and if Estelle lets you come with us..." He looked at Estelle. "By the way, we're supposed to leave on Friday to try and find the missing gods. After Ares went in, he found evidence that the giants are heading to all the previous locations of Olympus, to destroy them, thanks to the fact that he now controls the police, and detectives, who assisted him, since Athena's gone, so the first stop is the UK. Quick warning however: medieval gods may still be there. Then I believe it's off to New Zealand, then France, then Japan, then Korea, and then a bunch of other places that I wrote down somewhere.
whitney1a
whitney1a
100 plus poster
100 plus poster

Character sheet
Health:
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post  artemisfowl18 Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:24 am

'Okee doke. And of course Selina's comin with me' said Estelle, matter of factly.'She's my lifeling partner, and will go anywhere I go.' Selina held her head up high at that, like saying- See, I told you so.
She nuzzled Estelle affectionally.
artemisfowl18
artemisfowl18
100 plus poster
100 plus poster

Character sheet
Health:
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post  whitney1a Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:40 am

"Well, duh. What monster slash traitor demigod slash giant slash who knows what else we might face wouldn't cower in fear of Selina? I wouldn't, but my four therapists say I am suicidial, so yeah..." Whitney replied.
whitney1a
whitney1a
100 plus poster
100 plus poster

Character sheet
Health:
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post  artemisfowl18 Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:55 pm

'Not just your therapists; I agree with em' Estelle grinned. 'And I bet you would cower to Selina if you've seen what she could do.Her power up to 100%, that is.' Selina let her know that she agreed by a low purr. Estelle laughed. 'She's serious,' she said cheerfully
artemisfowl18
artemisfowl18
100 plus poster
100 plus poster

Character sheet
Health:
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post  whitney1a Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:14 pm

"what do you mean by power up to a hundred percent? I'm pretty sure that she's not a machine. right?" He asked.
whitney1a
whitney1a
100 plus poster
100 plus poster

Character sheet
Health:
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post  artemisfowl18 Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:48 am

Selina growled.'No, she is a real live jaguar.' Estelle replied. 'I meant "full power/energy."' she said, rolling her eyes.
artemisfowl18
artemisfowl18
100 plus poster
100 plus poster

Character sheet
Health:
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post  whitney1a Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:22 pm

"Good. As long as she doesn't attack me..." Whitney looked at his watch. "Oh beep. I have to go...bye."
whitney1a
whitney1a
100 plus poster
100 plus poster

Character sheet
Health:
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down