The Godnapping
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tristain Meals, Son of a BAMF

3 posters

Go down

Tristain Meals, Son of a BAMF Empty Tristain Meals, Son of a BAMF

Post  a call to arms Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:59 am

Name: Tristian Meals
Mortal Parent: Lindsey Meals, mother
Mortal Parent's Gender: Female
Mortal Parents Age: 38
Date of Birth: June 4th (Coincidentally the same day the Montgolfier brothers demonstrated their unmanned hot air balloon at Annonay, France.)
History: Tristian was born on the small island of Nantucket. He wasn't a normal kid, not in the slightest. But, he wasn't not normal, either. He was inbetween. A kid, growing up in an apartment with his single mom and older brother, going to school like someone his age should. He listened to music like everyone else, he didn't do his homework like everyone else, he did everything an average kid would do. But, something was off. There was something about him, no one (but his mom, that is) could put their finger on it. And then, he changed, around his ninth birthday. He became a trouble-child, a nightmare. His mother decided enough was enough after going through his fourth school. Tristian had been told of his unusual (and rather dangerous) situation, and was taken to Camp-Half Blood by his satyr, Forrest, but not without a few close-calls.
Personality: Quiet and reserved. Tristian is the type to shy away from conflict-- either verbal or physical. He minds his own business, and his alone. That way, he won't get on anyone's bad side, and they won't get on his.
Years at Camp Half-Blood: Zero.
Fatal Flaw: Unlike most of his fellow Zeus-siblings, Tristian is not power-hungry. In fact, he is the complete opposite, and allows others to tread on him without fighting back.
Strengths: Tristian is a bit of an optimist, and has a wonderful sense of humour.
Additional Info: His weapon of choice is his celestial bronze sword, double bladed, with a leather grip and hilt. In the mist, it is disguised as a book (the holster) and a bookmark (the blade). Tristian can summon and communicate with eagles, although, he finds this a tad bit freaky and prefers not to. He can also breathe perfectly fine up in the air, even in extreme altitudes.
Godly Parent: A B.A.M.F.-- Zeus, King of Olympus, God of the Skies.
a call to arms
a call to arms

Godly Favor : 22

Character sheet
Health:
Tristain Meals, Son of a BAMF Left_bar_bleue200/200Tristain Meals, Son of a BAMF Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Items:

Back to top Go down

Tristain Meals, Son of a BAMF Empty Re: Tristain Meals, Son of a BAMF

Post  whitney1a Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:26 pm

Accepted, but no more B.A.M.F. I never thought swearing would be an issue here...
whitney1a
whitney1a
100 plus poster
100 plus poster

Godly Favor : 818

Character sheet
Name: Whitney Joseph Ahn
Health:
Tristain Meals, Son of a BAMF Left_bar_bleue200/200Tristain Meals, Son of a BAMF Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Items:

https://percyjackson2.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  artemisfowl18 Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:02 am

Uh.. just thought I'll ask, why is being not power-hungry a fatal flaw? Isn't that kinda good, actually?
artemisfowl18
artemisfowl18
100 plus poster
100 plus poster

Godly Favor : 681

Character sheet
Name: Estelle Shadeslayer
Health:
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post  a call to arms Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:01 pm

whitney1a wrote:Accepted, but no more B.A.M.F. I never thought swearing would be an issue here...

I apologize. Thought it'd add flair, and since I didn't actually spell it out, I guessed it'd be okay. :B Sorry.

And, to annabeth18: he lets people walk on him. That's what I meant, but, I elaborated with my answer just a bit.
a call to arms
a call to arms

Godly Favor : 22

Character sheet
Health:
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post  whitney1a Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:11 pm

It's fine, just don't do it any more. My mother patrols around here you know...
whitney1a
whitney1a
100 plus poster
100 plus poster

Godly Favor : 818

Character sheet
Name: Whitney Joseph Ahn
Health:
Items:

https://percyjackson2.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum